Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Arent Dumm-Warz Eagle!

Yes, we kan 2 spehll!!! Warz Eagle!!


Auburn, no one likes you. No one wants to go to your school, you are just everyone's perennial back up when they get denied from their first choice.

Getting a degree from Auburn is like getting a second high school degree. What's the point?

Taking a sociology class at Auburn is easier than getting an oil change.

Cow tipping is the most prized past time on the plains.

And, your coach looks like Ross Perot.

I swear, I swear! Y'all need to stop asking me about this losing nonsense! We had a perfect season before!

Oh yeah, then there's the whole thing about you being incapable of choosing a mascot.
Indecisiveness! That's the motto at API!

2 comments:

Mackie said...

I believe The Bear put it best...

"Cow College".

BulldawgJosh said...

Just wait until my next post. You'll get a kick out of the livestock.